Payroll Administrator Job in Belfast
Permanent • £23,000-£26,000 • Belfast
About the Company
HireIQ are delighted to be working with a highly successful, multi site company with a base in Belfast who have a flexible working environment. Our client is expanding and due to this has created an additional Payroll Administrator role.
About the Payroll Administrator Job in Belfast
• Record and update payroll changes
• Process monthly payrolls
• Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll and respond to daily payroll queries
• Prepare and submit reports with payroll information
• Complete Year End Payroll Returns in a timely and accurate manner
• Prepare and collate payments in a responsible, timely and accurate manner
Your skills & experience
Why Apply for this?
Flexibility to work from home, excellent company benefits, competitive salary
For further information on this Payroll Administrator Job in Belfast or if you are considering the next step in your career please get in touch with one of our consultants in complete confidence.
It’s a fantastic time to be an Accountancy & Finance professional, your skill set is in high demand and you have a lot of options when it comes to making Accountancy & Finance Career Choices across Northern Ireland.
Payroll Payroll Administration Payroll Processing
Check out more of our live vacancies on the link below: