Management Accountant Job in Newry – £30,000 – £35,000 (This role has now been filled)
HireIQ are recruiting on behalf of a highly successful organisation based in the Newry area for an ambitions Accountant to join a growing team and company.
About the Company
A continuously expanding organisation that has a solid foundation in NI and England. Despite current circumstances, they are doing very well and are offering a secure accounting position. A well-known organisation who have recent examples of promoting staff from within and offer great career progression.
About the Management Accountant Job in Newry
- Preparation of monthly management accounts from trial balance with provision of analytical explanations where necessary;
- Compilation of detailed & supplemental reporting packs on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis for submission to the corporate office;
- Maintenance of general ledger records including journals & balance sheet reconciliations;
- Data entry/extraction from the organisation’s finance systems and maintenance of accurate information therein
- Working closely with the Financial Controller on detailed budgeting/planning/forecasting;
- Preparation of monthly business review presentations
- Support of other business functions with financial analysis e.g. sales forecasting & analysis, P&L Analysis, Payroll Analysis etc.;
- Preparation of draft annual statutory accounts;
Your Skills & Background
- Hold a qualification from one of the following accountancy bodies (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or similar) or be equally qualified by experience
- An understanding and appreciation for the importance of prioritising workload
- Have strong problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite (most importantly Excel and Word).
- Able to communicate with all levels within a business.
Why apply for this?
- Join a growing company and a fantastic finance team
- Opportunity to develop
- Work from home 2-3 days per week
For further information on this Management Accountant Job in Newry, or any other Financial jobs in Northern Ireland, please get in touch with one of the consultants at HireIQ. We would be delighted to hear from you.