Accounts Assistant Job in Armagh
About the Company
A recognised manufacturing brand based in Co Armagh which operates throughout the UK and Ireland. Due to growth within the business they are needing to add to their existing finance team.
About the Job
Full training can be provided for the right candidate, this role would suit someone currently working in an Accounts Role or consideration will be given to someone who can demonstrate a willingness and eagerness to develop into the role.
- Processing information onto Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger invoices and payments
- Online Banking payments
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Bank Reconciliations
- Intercompany Account Reconciliations
- Credit Cards transaction postings and reconciliations
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements to supplier accounts
- VAT / Intrastat Return submissions
- Processing of expenses claims for employees
- New suppliers credit account applications
Your skills & experience
- Previous experience working within a busy finance environment
- Experience working with Sage 50 / 200 (Desirable)
- Qualified to G.C.S.E standard (including Maths and English)
- Must be able to competently complete basic mathematics
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of all Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working in an Accounts Environment (desirable)
- Currently studying towards IATI or further Accounting Qualification
Why Apply for this?
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to all areas of a busy accounts environment
- Well established finance team
- Growing Company
For further information on this opportunity or if you are considering the next step in your career get in touch with Daryl Hunter in complete confidence.
Excel Spreadsheets Banking Accounts
It’s a fantastic time to be an Accountancy & Finance and IT professional, your skill set is in high demand and you have a lot of options when it comes to making Accountancy & Finance and IT Career Choices across Northern Ireland.