£30000 - £45000
HireIQ is currently working with a reputable local company based in Carrick. We are currently recruiting for a settlement's analyst with a background in the Finance industry.
About the potential next-step
This well-recognised local company in Carrick is recruiting for a settlement’s analyst on a permanent basis. This company has free onsite parking, bonus and eligibility for a car scheme.
About the Job
What you will be doing initially:
• Ensuring that all trades are booked accurately and checked thoroughly in the Trading systems
• Responsible for electronic matching of gas and power trades using the appropriate system. Familiar with the processes and dispute procedures, and able to identify and resolve any issues relating to confirmations.
• Responsible for maintaining excellent counterparty and broker relationships to manage the confirmations workflow to ensure in-bound broker and counterparty confirmations are checked and agreed on the day of receipt and any disputes swiftly resolved
• Responsible for notifying power positions and checking the Forward Contract Reports and other settlement reports. Where mismatches occur, investigate with counterparties and traders to rectify.
• Checking all trades for power and fuel
• Production of invoices for the various commodities and products according to the specific contractual terms by generating sales and pro-forma purchase invoices
• Maintaining excellent working relationships with counterparties and other teams within the organisation
• Working closely with Traders to support and initiate improvements to the trading systems and workflow processes within Settlements, Finance and across Trading
Your skills & experience
• GCSEs or Level 4 and above, in Maths & English and A-levels (or equivalent)
Why Apply for this?
Trades Analytic settlements
Don't see your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know