Senior Fund Administrator
£42000 - £45000
"An always growing company with lots of career progression”. – The client
About the potential next-step
Why Apply? Senior Fund Administrator
• Hybrid – 2 days in office
• Flexible working – on start times
• 36.25 hours per week
• 28 days holiday + stats
• GROUP INCOME PROTECTION
• DENTAL PLAN
• PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE
• Career Progression
• Free onsite parking
About the company
Our client is seeking a new senior fund administrator permanently & is offering a very competitive package.
• To administer a portfolio of fund structures, including venture capital, private equity, and regulated and unregulated vehicles.
• To develop close working relationships with team members and relevant clients within the group, and to strengthen key relationships through regular contact.
• To seek to provide innovative and practical answers to client queries, being alert to both commercial concerns and technical accuracy.
• To ensure absolute compliance with KYC procedures in order to maintain knowledge of the client business.
• To be aware of risk exposure by ensuring risk/review procedures are followed at all times and be aware of the need for professional advice.
• To have a good understanding of local regulatory matters.
• To monitor the risk profile of client matters under administration and ensure that high-risk matters receive the appropriate level of attention and monitoring. Escalating any issues arising promptly to other members of the management team and directors as appropriate.
The ideal person:
• An enhanced level of technical knowledge, including a relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACCA Intermediate level, ICSA Diploma, CIB, STEP Diploma) together with experience at senior administration level in the offshore industry.
• Excellent organisational and client management skills, together with a full knowledge of relevant legislation, and the local regulatory environment. This includes a high level of awareness of risk factors and compliance procedures.
• Professional manner with the ability to relate to persons at all levels, and to identify clients’ needs, responding to these quickly and effectively.
• An advanced technical knowledge as above, including detailed knowledge of Ocorian’s software and systems.
• Good time management skills, together with a thorough understanding of client files. In addition the post holder should have a strong appreciation of the importance of financial management issues.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, essential to maintain and develop strong relationships with existing and potential clients, coupled with a strong awareness of marketing opportunities.
For a confidential discussion about this role or other career opportunities get in touch with Dylan McGinley, Senior Recruitment Consultant @ HIREIQ Finance.
KYC Fund Admin
Work From Home Hybrid progression dental flexible start/finish times
Don't see your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know