Senior Financial Accountant
€70000 - €75000
Our client is a global leading information technology company operating in over 25 countries worldwide.
About the potential next-step
About the Job
• Manage a portfolio of ledgers and legal entities across Europe for monthly group reporting under US GAAP, IFRS, and local GAAP.
• Lead the monthly, quarterly, and annual group reporting under US GAAP, IFRS, and local GAAP for a portfolio of entities and property-level accounting.
• Take ownership of various finance functional areas, including Fixed Assets, Intercompany, AR, Bank & Cash, AP, VAT, etc., for multiple properties.
• Collaborate with a team of accountants and assistant accountants, working on other functional areas such as Construction Accounting, Treasury, Tax, SOX compliance/Internal Control, etc.
• Review and process all transactions for assigned ledgers.
• Prepare and review balance sheet accounts as part of month-end close controls, ensuring proactive follow-up.
• Facilitate annual external audits and ensure local compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams to support financial operations and achieve team objectives.
• Identify areas for process improvements and contribute to enhancing efficiency and effectiveness within the Finance Ops team.
• Stay updated on changes in accounting standards and regulations, and implement necessary adjustments to ensure compliance.
• Provide support and guidance to team members, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
Your skills & experience
Why Apply for this?
German-US GAAP Tax Financial Accounting
Don't see your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know