Group Treasury Assistant
€35000 - €40000
- Hybrid working
- Progression and Development Opportunities
A fantastic opportunity for a Part-Qualified Accountant to join a progressive and growing company in Citywest as a Group Treasury Assistant, reporting to the Group Treasury Manager
About the potential next-step
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Daily postings and clearing of bank transactions for multiple banks.
• Daily reconciliation of opening/closing cash position.
• Daily update of Net Debt Report.
• Assist with payment processing under the guidance of the Treasury Accountant/Manager.
• Monthly group bank reconciliations for multiple banks.
• Monthly Invoice Discounting Debtor reconciliation.
• Assist with ID audits and external audits, point of contact for Bank related items.
• Maintain process documents to ensure they reflect the most recent process for Treasury.
• Continuously improve Treasury processes where possible.
• Provide some cover for the Treasury Accountant as required.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Part-qualified with minimum 2 years’ experience within accounts, treasury distinct advantage.
• Significant experience in Bank reconciliation.
• Ability to work with significant volumes of data.
• Ability to work on their own initiative, where practicable, to deliver results within a short period of time.
• Ability to deal with 3rd parties where necessary to resolve issues as they may arise.
• Previous experience using SAP preferred experience with banking online/Payments Plus and Excel an advantage.
• Ability to work effectively under time and delivery pressures.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Any questions, please contact Nicole from HireIQ in confidence
SAP Treasury Accounts Payable Power Bi Microsoft Excel
Hybrid Pension Onsite Parking
Don't see your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know