£33000 - £37000
Our client is seeking a new fund administrator permanently & are offering a very competitive package.
About the potential next-step
Why Apply? Fund Administrator
• Hybrid – 2 days in office
• Flexible working – on start times
• 36.25 hours per week
• 28 days holiday + stats
• GROUP INCOME PROTECTION
• DENTAL PLAN
• PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE
• Career Progression
• Free onsite parking
“An always growing company with lots of career progression”. – The client
About the role
• To assist the fund administrators in the administration of funds and other entities.
• To become familiar with the terms of all relevant Instruments and Agreements relating to the entities under the administration of the company.
• When required, to ensure the tax status of the entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability.
• To deal with incoming correspondence expeditiously. Reference should be made to the relevant supervisor where the demands of the correspondence exceed capabilities.
• To prepare detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulate them to relevant members of staff.
• When required, prepare minutes and other meeting documents.
• To take responsibility, under supervision, for being the immediate point of contact on allocated cases.
• To assist with the overseeing of the maintenance of the accounting records and preparation of annual accounts where this forms part of the services provided by the company, where appropriate, through effective liaison with the Client Accounting Solutions team.
The ideal person:
For a confidential discussion about this role or other career opportunities get in touch with Dylan McGinley, Senior Recruitment Consultant @ HIREIQ Finance.
fund admin private equity administration
Work From Home hybrid dental progression
Don't see your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know