£50000 - £60000
This is an excellent career opportunity for a highly motivated and forward-thinking individual to play a key role in managing this manufacturing company's finance function.
About the potential next-step
The role will entail close interaction with the Group Board of Directors.
· Management Accounts
· Cashflow and Capital Management
· Statutory Accounts
· Budget and Financial Plans
· Procedures & Systems
· Managing the finance team
· Board Responsibilities
· Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA) or a strong QBE/Part Qualified Accountant
· Relevant experience of working in an accounting, finance and manufacturing background
· Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and an analytical and methodical approach
· Good financial analytical skills with a good level of numeracy and ability to problem-solve
· Be self-motivated, focused and have a positive, hands-on approach to their work
Want more info and full job spec? Reach out to Sasha Gale at HireIQ!
Financial Reporting Financial Planning Management Accounts Management Accounting Managerial Management Reporting Financial Analysis
Don't see your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know