£30000 - £35000
This well recognised charity is recruiting for an assistant accountant position on a permanent basis.
About the potential next-step
About the Job
What you will be doing initially:
·Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts including accruals and prepayments.
·Prepare Gift aid claims to HMRC.
·Manage the direct debit system for season ticket holders and prepare the monthly prepayment journal.
·Processing and preparation of monthly payroll.
·Prepare bank reconciliations.
·Maintain fixed asset registers
·Prepare accounting information for grant applications and claims
·Purchase & sales ledger
Your skills & experience
• 5 years experience within a commercial setting
• Qualified Accounting Technician (ATI, AAT)
• Proficient in SAGE Line 50 Accounts or similar accounts package
Why Apply for this?
• 37 1/2 hours
• 31 days of holiday
• Belfast – Titanic Quarter
• Discounts on tickets and events/shows/games within their business
• 5/6% pension contribution
• Study support available for further learning
• Cycle-to-work scheme
• Life assurance
• Paid sickness
• Health cash plan
• Free parking
For further information on this opportunity or if you are considering the next step in your career get in touch with HireIQ in complete confidence, we would be delighted to assist.
VAT reporting Monthly Accounting Ledger Accounting
Parking Staff Discounts Flexitime
Don't see your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know