€40000 - €50000
ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN BASED IN DUBLIN 2
Our Valued Client is searching for an Accounts Technician to join a well-established business, in their head office in Dublin 2. This role offers an Excellent remuneration package and flexible hours are available to support your work life balance.
About the potential next-step
To deliver on our Brand Promise Excellence by working with the Accounts Team to ensure that all financial matters are managed in accordance with Company policy and regulatory requirements.
· Hold a professional Accounts Technician qualification.
· 2-5 years post-qualification industry experience.
· Professional services experience.
· Solid knowledge of accounting and financial reporting.
· Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capability.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· High-performance standards and excellent team player skills generating respect and trust from colleagues, Directors and stakeholders.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent IT skills.
· Flexible approach to working arrangements, operating within agreed timeframes to meet reporting timelines.
· Strong project management, organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Our Benefits Include:
· Family-friendly working arrangements
· Employee well-being programme
· Employee assistance programme
· Contributory pension
· Paid sick leave
· Support and career development opportunities
· Comprehensive learning and development programme
· Further education sponsorship and supports
· Staff parking
· Clothing allowance
· Death in service benefit
· Cycle to work scheme
· Tax-saver commuter tickets
For further information on this opportunity or if you are considering the next step in your career get in touch with Courtney Wells at HireIQ in complete confidence.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Don't see your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know